Pantry’s offer a unique opportunity for business owners to increase loyalty amongst their staff and productivity. Pantry’s is not a new idea, it is something that has been around for quite some time. It grew out of the old fashioned break room in which people would make homemade goods and bring them to work and share them with colleagues. Now because of food handling restrictions, those have become far less popular and problematic. The answer to that problem is the Modern Pantry, which consists of coolers, freezers, where a business owner contracts with Grogan Vending to supply everything from fresh sandwiches to chewing gum easily available to the business owner’s employees.
There is nothing like being able to go to a break room and grab yourself a sandwich, bag of chips and a drink and then heading back to their desk and buckle down and get that project finished. Whether the weather is sweltering hot or frigidly cold the Pantry is always open for your snacking needs.
Let me give you a list of some things that you could put into your Pantry:
- One of my personal favorites Blue Bunny’s Chocolate Chips Galore Ice Cream Sandwich now that I have my ice cream cravings out of the way let’s talk about sandwiches. Turkey w/ lettuce & provolone cheese on a toasted pretzel roll or roast beef on ciabatta bread, need a side dish we can get you macaroni pasta or potato salad. Fresh Salads in multiple varieties. Just to mention a few of our food items.
- Didn’t have time for breakfast Jimmy Dean is always there, breakfast bowls, or Don Miguel Breakfast burrito’s as well as cold cereal or oatmeal.
- Milk in 2%, whole or chocolate paired with Otis Spunkmeyer Banana nut Muffins are always good too.
- Just needing a pick me up, candy bars in a wide variety as well as pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds, salami sticks, granola bars and the list goes on.
- Switching over to drinks we have your Coke or Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper also in all the varieties. We also offer Sparkling Ice, Kombucha, Tea’s, Starbuck’s Coffee’s, Monster’s Rockstars, Red Bulls, and the list goes on and on and on.
Don’t forget the various sundry items like tic tacs, listerine packs, tums, advil, tylenol, chapstick, etc.